Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Blog Award

I have been honoured with a Blog Award! My first award, How very exciting!


I have received the Liebster award from Debs over at debbeescds.blogspot.com, who's blog truly is an inspiration to me, her work is stunning Thank you so much Debs.. I am thrilled by the award!

Now.. there are rules to follow when you get this award (which is all very new to me) and they are as follows..... (copied and pasted from Debs Blog...)
I must pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me, It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.
Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.
Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.
Post the award on my blog.
So. who are my 5? Hmmm, the key is the less than 200 followers.... some of the blogs i follow dont fit the rules lol But.. my five are....

The first is Tabitha over at tab-memyselfandi.blogspot.com

Second is Liz over at busylizziescards.blogspot.com

Third is The one true heart of Stampin up Carole over at heartfullyyours.blogspot.com



All of these blogs have filled me with ideas and have registered high on my chart due to the quality of work and sheer yummyness they contain!

So i would like to finish with a very big THANK YOU to Debs who made some great cds xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you!!!! I ddint think anyone read my blog so Im so pleased even whilst apologising for boring you!!!

    ReplyDelete