Saturday, 3 March 2012

debbees cds

Ok it is the start of the month again and Debs over at debbeescdsblogspot.blogspot.com has got 4 lovely papers for us to down load and make a card for her challenge.

I have no idea what type of card mine is lol, it is an  twisted easel card but it also has an open bit on it as well, I came up with the idea at work on Friday lol. Well here is my card








I used pink glitter as the backing paper, punched the conner's with my Martha Stewart punch, card candi and glitter.

So if you want to join in with this challenge the head of to http://debbeescdsblogspot.blogspot.com/ to get your FREE papers and lets get crafty x

4 comments:

  1. What a smashing card! Thanks so much for joining in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were obviously very busy at work. LOL. Fantastic card and thank you for joining in with Debbees Cd's challenge.
    Carol
    xx
    Debbees CD's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card with a different 'twist' to it and the way you have teamed the design with sparkly pink.
    Jocelyn x
    Debbees CD's DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. The sparkly pink really works with the papers.

    Good Luck

    Mandi
    Debbees CDs DT
    x

    ReplyDelete