Friday, 1 February 2013

Challenge Number 8 = A Sprinkling of Red & Romance

Hello everyone, Well that is January over with how time is flying by so far. Well it is time for challenge Number 8 over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog 

Thank you all so much who took the time to join in with last months challenge "Lead by Example".                  The lucky winner picked by Random.Org was  

Well done to Jane Willis

This month is "A Sprinkling or Red and Romance"

This is what i have come up with


First I used a red mat on that I added the white mat and hearts. 



I then used a Spellbinder Dies cut it out and when it was still in the die I then inked it up. When that was done I then glued it on to a red mat and cut around it. I then stuck it onto the white mat.


Cut out another Spellbinders die and did the same thing to is.


I then finished off my card by adding some card candie and gems both in red to the 4 corners of the white mat .



So if you would like to join in with our challenge this month then pop by the Blog using the link above. Myself and the rest of the DT would love to see your makes. 

Thanks For stopping by 

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment