Monday 30 January 2012

Crafty Stash

Hi everyone just thought I would share with you all what I have been doing lately, in the group that I am with on Facebook there is a lovely bunch of ladies that sell their unwanted craft items. So yes I have been buying lol some lovely stamps and punches. when they arrived I looked at them and then this is what I can up with


I used the corner stamp all around the edge, cut out the fence, and put it on to foam pads to make it stand proud of the front. I stamped the girl on the inside of the card glittered her wings and added stamped flowers and hand made grass.
 So I would like to thank those ladies that sold me these items that allowed me to make this card 


Thanks for popping by


Stella xx

1 comment:

  1. I have just had a really good look at this card & I am in awe of it, the stamping is superb I love the colouring That inside image is so cute & the layering of the grass & fence is brill ..
    Thanks for sharing
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete