Thursday 3 May 2012

First card for debbeescds DT

Hello everyone and yes it is the First of the month and it is my Fist Card as part of debbees cds DT, so please be gentle with me. When I looked at the lovely paper lots of different cards came to mind. Here is the card I made



It is an A4 piece of paper folded in half to make an A5 size card. But what I did is printed one of the backing papers onto it. I then cut a window in the front and put acetate to create a window effect. On the inside, I use one of the other backing papers and the large topper, made some bunting and stamped Happy Birthday onto it. I used card candi on the ends to look like it was holding the bunting up. I made a W shaped piece of paper to fix to the bottom to hold it up.

If you would like to join in go to 
download your free papers and get making some cards.

Thanks for popping by

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment