Wednesday, 4 July 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy

Welcome to the new Craft Cupboard Trilogy Challenge
Firstly I would like to Let you all know that I am on the Design Team and I am the Team Leader of the Card Team.
This is the first Challenge run by the cupboard trilogy anyway let me start. Us as a design Team was a colour chart, here is it

We were told that we had to use 3 of the colour but we could use all of them.

so I looked and I looked and I looked and then out of the blue it hit me, I knew what i was going to make. 


 I hand stamped the wallpaper, i made the brick background and the window. The fence, leaves and the flower are all die cuts and punches.

There some Blog candy for the winner. So if you would like to join in pop along to Cupboard Trilogy Challenge, and and you crafty makings and  link it back to your blog. 
We are all waiting to see what you all come up with. 


Stella xx
TCT DT 

No comments:

Post a Comment