Wednesday, 1 August 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Number 2

Hello and welcome, This month the challenge is EMBOSSING.

This can be Dry Embossing ie. Using a Die cut machine or a Light box
or
Heat Embossing ie. Embossing Powders & a Heat Gun.
You can also buy Pre-Embossed  card stock 
or 
Improvise by creating your own embossing effect. 

Here is my card and what I used 





Well this challenge was right up my street, because I love to emboss. I like how it bring some touchy feely texture to even the simplest of cards.
I have made a wedding card for this challenge, using my embossing folder to do the background and then heat embossed the flower and leafs to give it that bit more bling.
Here is what I did.... I used the large Intricate Heart, La Rue Heart and the 2 Cupid Hearts all from Memory Box. I used the Lattice Embossing Folder from Creative Expressions. Gold Embossing Powder from C & C. To make the gold dots around the outer edge I used Dylon 3D Pearl Paint, it works in the same way as liquid pearls only cheaper and lastly to make the flowers and leafs I used Spellbinder Dies.

If you would like to see what the rest of the Design Team have done and also take part in this challenge for the chance to win a prize then pop over to http://thecupboardtrilogychallenges.blogspot.co.uk. We would all love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping and looking at my blog

Stella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment