Wednesday 1 August 2012

"Embossing"

Hello and welcome, This month is EMBOSSING.

It could have been Dry Embossing ie. Using a Die-cut machine or a Lightbox
or
Heat Embossing ie. Embossing Powders & a Heat Gun.
You can also buy Pre-Embossed  card stock 
or 
Improvise by creating your own embossing effect. 

Here is my card and what I used 





Well, this was right up my street, because I love to emboss. I like how it brings some touchy-feely texture to even the simplest of cards.
I have made a wedding card for this month, using my embossing folder to do the background, and then heat embossed the flower and leaves to give it that bit more bling.
Here is what I did... I used the large Intricate Heart, La Rue Heart, and the 2 Cupid Hearts all from Memory Box. I used the Lattice Embossing Folder from Creative Expressions. Gold Embossing Powder. To make the gold dots around the outer edge I used Dylon 3D Pearl Paint, it works in the same way as liquid pearls only cheaper, and lastly to make the flowers and leaves I used Spellbinder Dies.



Thanks for stopping and looking at my blog

Stella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment