Sunday 10 June 2012

Lavender and Lace Challenge

Hello my lovely friends, thanks for coming to my blog. I have been at it again... blog hopping, I came across Joanna Sheens Blog. So I thought I would have a go. My card is 7 x 5 which I turned on its side. I have used Lavender and white swirl backing paper, A darker lavender shimmer paper and some white card stock. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the white card to make it look like lace. Coloured a Magnolia Tilda stamp in lilac and pink added a lace bow, some pink pearls and some flowers.

Here is my card 



Thanks for popping by

Stella xx


So if you would like to join in this challenge then pop along to joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk
and have fun 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stella, love the colours I haven't used lavender colours in my crafting in a long time. I must pop over to the JS blog & join in too
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute, such a sweet Tilda and a lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at The Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete