Saturday, 9 June 2012

Time to Embellish

Hello everyone, well here we go....I made a card last night for my new Grandson who is due in September. When i finished it I looked at it and thought it had to be entered in the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge. So here is my card

The card is a 6 x 6 square. I used Crafter's Companion Popcorn Bear Children CD. Using gold mirri card as a back drop to the two different kinds of blue patterned paper makes it stand out. I used 2mm foam pads to make the decoupage Bear and added a New Baby Boy sentiment.

When adding the embellishments I though long and hard, as it is for a new baby you can not go over the top. So I settled  for adding 6 pearls, a bow and 3 small flowers in blue. I think that they finish off the card lovely.

If you would like to join in then pop along to Crafter's Companion and enter your card

Happy Crafting Everyone 
xxxxx

1 comment: