Saturday 9 June 2012

Time to Embellish

Hello everyone, well here I go...I made a card last night for my new Grandson who is due in September. When I finished it I looked at it and thought it had to be entered in the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge. So here is my card. The card is a 6 x 6 square. I used Crafter's Companion Popcorn Bear Children CD. Using gold Mirri card as a backdrop to the two different kinds of blue patterned paper makes it stand out. I used 2mm foam pads to make the decoupage Bear and added a New Baby Boy sentiment. When adding the embellishments I thought long and hard, as it is for a new baby you can not go over the top. So I settled for adding 6 pearls, a bow, and 3 small flowers in blue. I think that they finish off the card lovely.





Thanks for popping by

Stella xx


If you would like to join in then pop along to 
Crafter's Companion and enter your card

Happy Crafting Everyone 

1 comment: