Sunday 3 June 2012

Scrapbook layout

Hi everyone just thought I would share with what I have been up to, a lady I know set a mini-challenge yesterday. This is what we had to do...The scrapbook page must be made today. You have until 8:00pm. The winner will be pick by random.org. there are 3 rules... 1. One photo... 2. Split title... 3.some Journalling. Other than that no rules, you can twist it. turn it, add to it, or freestyle.


Ok so as most of you know I am a card maker and NOT a scrapbooker, but I had a go and it took me 4hrs to make it but her is what I came up with .........


So I made this for a book I'm making for my Grandson, I have had it 3yrs and this is the first page...well I did say I was NOT a scrapbooker lol.



UP-DATE...


There were some really great layouts made, so when Jane got back with the winner and it was me I was in total shock. so keep your eyes out guys, I think I will be doing more Scrapbook Layouts. 

1 Happy Lady xxx

Thanks for popping by

Stella xx











No comments:

Post a Comment