Monday 1 October 2012

Things with Wings



Hi everyone, I have no idea what has been up with me this month, but I made 3 cards in total for this challenge and I was only happy with the last one lol. I bet we all have months like that. Anyway to my card for this month


 I used my scoreboard to make the wall, I used my inks to make the background and coloured the Titla with my copics and the wings well they also coloured with my copics but then heat embossed with a glitter embossing powder.


Thank you for stopping by to look at my Blog

Stella xx

P.S I nearly forgot to tell you Please pop back here on the 15th for something special xx

Ok I told you to keep your eye out well here it is....
I was asked to make a video on a card for this months challenge and here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRSgJe0NHQ&list=UUb2P_WNjXMR43mxdmNMto4A&index=1&feature=plcp


No comments:

Post a Comment